We Can Take Over Your Existing California Divorce Case

finalize your santa clarita divorce

Tim Blankenship here with Divorce661.com. And recently, we received an email from a potential client Who’s asking if we can take over their divorce case, they had used a mediator for their amicable divorce, help them come to an agreement and do the filings.

However they’re having trouble getting a hold of their mediator and asked if we can take over and the answer is yes. Whether you’re using another service a mediator and attorney or tried to do it yourself. We can take over your divorce case anywhere in California at any point if you get stuck from the very beginning to somewhere in the middle or if you submitted your judgment and it got rejected, you can call us, we can bail you out, take over and fix everything and get it submitted on your behalf.

Give us a call at 661-281-0226 or you can schedule a consultation at Divorce661.com where you can also get started with our service right there through our website. All right, we’ll talk to you soon. You have a great day.