Can’t Find My Spouse : Santa Clarita Divorce Service By Publication Process

When you are getting a divorce, part of the process is that the other person has to be served. There is no way around this. As with any legal proceeding there has to be notice given which is known as “service”. Your divorce case cannot be completed, or even really started until the other person is served.

Here is the video and podcast.


But what happens when the other party cannot be located our found. How can you serve someone if you don’t know where they are? Believe it or not, this is happens more than you would think.

There is a process that allows you to serve your spouse through a process called Service By Publication. I explain in detail in the video above.