How To File California Divorce Judgment With No Child Support (Non-Guideline)

Tim Blankenship will be discussing how to prepare your judgment when going through a divorce in California and you and your spouse agree that there will be no child support.

This is called a non-guideline request for child support. There is a specific way to submit your judgment when you want there to be no child support, but when the calculations are showing that there should be child support.

I will also discuss the child support dissomaster calculation which is required when submitting this form, in addition to the need to file your FL-150, Income and Expense Declarations with your judgment which is required when there are minor children.