Santa Clarita Child Custody Orders : How To Obtain Custody Orders When Never Married

When you have a child and are not married and need child custody orders, the court first needs to establish paternity of the father before they can make orders for child custody. This means that the court needs to establish the father as the father before making custody orders. This is the case even if the father signed the birth certificate and the declaration of paternity at the hospital. I explain in the video and podcast.



[podcast src=”” height=”” width=””]