Santa Clarita Divorce : How To File Default With Divorce Judgment

When you are going through a divorce and are filing a default divorce where the other party did not participate, it is recommended that you file the judgment with the default. Usually what the Court’s say is to file your default after 30 days of the other party being served, but what people don’t know is that you can file your entire judgment along with the default after 30 days.  There is no need to wait.