FAM-031 Valencia Divorce : Do I Have To Go To Court?

Should You Submit A FAM-031 With Your California Divorce Judgment?

We are always recommending that you file a FAM-031 with your California Divorce Judgment. We have done several videos on this.  But we did get a question the other day from a client that I wanted to answer. His questions was, ” If we submit the FAM-031 will I have to go to court?”  His questions was whether the Judge would set a hearing whether they needed one or not just by submitting the form.

The short answer is no.  But watch the video below where I explain how and why you would submit the FAM-031 as part of your California divorce judgment.

We provide a full service divorce throughout California as well providing an online California Divorce service at California Divorce Tutor.