How To Hire A Process Server For Divorce | Santa Clarita

How To Hire A Process Server For Divorce | Santa Clarita

Hi this is Tim Blankenship, owner of SCV Legal Doc Assist. We’re a licensed and bonded legal document preparation firm specializing in divorce.

This article is for those folks who are looking for a process server.

We are not a licensed process server, but we do know who the good process servers are. So what we’re doing is a referral service where you can work with us, give us a call if you need a process server. We will take care of setting it up, so you will basically be paying us and then we will take care of the process service by coordinating the service of your spouse for your divorce case.

So there are several process servers in the LA area that are not good process servers as they’ll take your money and not perform the service, or not do a good job, and not find them want to find them and want to charge you more. This happened to a client of ours recently.

So if you contact us, you know, we specialize in divorce. We help people get through the divorce process, that’s our specialty. We work with a couple of different process servers, depending on where on you’re at, where on Santa Clarita, anywhere in LA County, or outside of LA County we can help you.

So give us a call. You’ll pay us direct, and we will coordinate the entire process; hiring the process server, getting them served, and then filing your proof of service with the courts. That way you don’t have to worry about looking up, are they going to do the right thing, you know, the typing of the forms, we’ll take care of the whole shot for you.

So if you are looking for a process server, just give us a call, we’ll take care of it, coordinate it, we’ll bill you direct, and then you don’t have to worry about it.

Give me a call, my name is Tim Blankenship, 661-281-0266. We are a licensed and bonded legal document preparation firm so if you’re looking for someone to help you with the paperwork, give us a call for that as well.