Start Your Santa Clarita Divorce With Us Even If You Need An Attorney

Start Your Santa Clarita Divorce With Us Even If You Need An Attorney

Hey! Tim Blankenship here with in Santa Clarita, California. We specialize in divorce document preparation in all of Los Angeles County.

And today I’m going to make a bold statement. I’m going to suggest that regardless if you know you will need an attorney for your divorce case, that you at least start with us.

Start with us to get your initial documents served, filed, processed and completed before you have to go out and hire an attorney.

Now, we’re not saying don’t speak to an attorney first. It’s always a good idea to speak to an attorney if you have legal questions. But once you’ve done that, do you necessarily want to go out and retain them to prepare your initial filing documents, your summons, your petition, all these forms or check boxes?

The next step is doing your financial disclosures, again, forms that you can use our expert services to complete for you and a fraction of the cost of an attorney.

So what we suggest is, spare your checkbooks, spare your bank account, use us for the initial few steps of your divorce and that is getting the legal documents prepared, get them filed, get them served, get that process done and then go hire an attorney.

Then let them do what they do best, let them represent you in court if that’s what you used to happen, let them appear in court, let them give you legal advice, but why do they need to prepare the legal documents in  $200, $300 or $400 an hour? That doesn’t make sense to us.

So what I’m saying today is, come to us to start your divorce. Whether, if you know, hey this is going to be a battle, we’re going to go to court. I know it. There’s nothing that’s going to keep us out of the court. There’s no sense in having an attorney preparing those initial documents.

Their check boxes, we can take care of that for you and we’ll let you know when it’s time to move on from our service and go speak to an attorney or have attorney represent you.

Tim Blankenship, Give me a call if you have questions – 661-281-0266 and thanks for reading!