Best Divorce Service In Santa Clarita

Are  you looking for the best way to get through your divorce?  It is a good idea to do your homework to see what the best way to divorce might be.

You do have a few options.  You can hire a divorce lawyer, do your divorce yourself, or use a licensed and bonded legal document preparation service that specializes in divorce.

There is a 80% chance that you will either do your own divorce or use our services to prepare your divorce forms.  This statistic is based on the Courts reporting that only 20% of divorcing couples actually use an attorney to get divorced.  Of those 20% that use an attorney, many of those could have completed the divorce by using a divorce paralegal service like ours and saved thousands of dollars.

Of course, we are here to toot our own horn and tell you we are the best divorce service in Santa Clarita.  We feel this way for a couple of reasons.  First of all, we are the only divorce paralegal service that is licensed and bonded by the County of Los Angeles to prepare divorce documents.  Second, is that we only specialize in divorce and have years of experience doing it.

In fact, we have even worked in the divorce courts and self help centers in Los Angeles.  Additionally, we have worked for some of Santa Clarita’s largest family law firms.

So while our opinion is a little jaded on who offers the best divorce service in Santa Clarita, we encourage you to give us a call to see if using our divorce paralegal service in Santa Clarita is a good option for you.  We will be the first to tell you if we think you divorce case is better suited for an attorney.  But as we said at the beginning of this article, there is only a small chance you will have to spend thousands of dollars using a divorce attorney.

 

Spread the love